By: Tyffanie Paganello
It doesn’t get ‘putter’ than this! BFA’s 15th annual golf event is coming soon!
Applications are now open for players, sponsors, and gift donors. You can pick up a flyer at our Shallotte Location or you can access the flyers on our website. The applications can be returned to the office or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also like to give a BIG thank you to all who sponsor and sign up for this event! We appreciate all of your support, as the proceeds will benefit our service programs.
During 2021 your support allowed BFA to provide:
- 10,428 individuals with utilities
- 1,406 individuals with rental assistance (11,257 nights)
- 15,396 individuals with 210,836 pounds of food
- 403 Brunswick County children with bookbags, new clothing, and school supplies for the 2021 school year
- 798 individuals with summer food
- 337 seniors with Christmas gifts and dinner
- 876 children with Christmas gifts and dinner
- and 89 individuals for other services
As we move toward the end of 2021, we ask that you keep us in your hearts and help support us during the year. Please know that your contribution will be well spent to help take care of our own.
Where: Lockwood Folly
When: Monday, October 10, 2022
Time: Registration: 7:00 – 8:00 Shotgun Start: 9:00
Cost: $95.00 per person
Checks payable to: Brunswick Family Assistance
Mail Checks to: Brunswick Family Assistance
P.O. Box 1551
Shallotte, NC 28459
Don’t ‘fore-get’ to sign up! The application process ends on October 1, 2022!