Are you interested in helping your community? Are you looking to give your time and talents to a great organization?
We have many daily events and special events that are successful thanks to our volunteers. To volunteer please call Tyffanie Paganello at 910-712-6522 or email email@example.com to get started.
To sign in, visit https://www.volgistics.com/vicnet/589929/login
BFA VOLUNTEERS OF THE YEAR
VOM Info Upcoming
You Can Volunteer...
BFA is open every day Monday through Friday from 9am to noon and from 1pm to 4:30pm except Wednesday mornings when we are closed to the public and we are closed at 3pm on Friday afternoons.
You can volunteer for half or full days! Hours are 9 – 12 in the mornings and 1 – 4:30 in the afternoons.
Interested in Volunteering? Contact us via the form below for more information!
- Answer phones
- Sort mail
- Greet clients
- Weigh incoming and outgoing food donations and record in log book
- Assist with gleaning from local retailers
- Pack food boxes and distribute to clients
- Stock shelves, refrigerators, freezers
- Keep pantry clean and neat
- Complete Christmas applications
- Organize and package gifts and clothing according to applications
- Assemble food bags
- Pick up donations
- Distribute gifts and food on distribution days
- Set up and clean up distribution
- Pick up donated food and other items from local retailers and supermarkets
- Unload donated items at the BFA office
- Must have the capability of lifting 30 lbs.
- Driver must provide a driver’s license; therefore, they can be added to the organization’s insurance
- Gleaning opportunities are Monday-Sunday, mornings only
Become a Volunteer
Are you ready to be a part of an organization that is positively impacting the neighborhood in which you live and work?
Then check out ways to get involved.
Food & Shelter problems are closer to home than you think…