Brunswick Family Assistance couldn’t do what we do without the support of the amazing people and businesses of our community! Listed below you’ll find ways that you can contribute to the continued non-profit fundraising efforts of Brunswick Family Assistance.
ONGOING FUNDRAISING EVENTS
B4B: Businesses for Brunswick Family Assistance
Your business or organization can participate as a partner in B4B: Businesses for Brunswick Family Assistance. Partnership levels range from Platinum at $1,000 to Bronze at $100. As a B4B partner, your business/organization will be listed on our webpage and with other sponsors in our events programs. For full details see our B4B Page or call us at 754-4766.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization, including Brunswick Family Assistance! All you have to do is select BFA as your charity of choice and leave the rest to Amazon! There is absolutely NO COST to you so CLICK HERE to get started with Amazon Smile today!
Christmas Distribution Angel Tree Program
Brunswick Family Assistance is already preparing for our annual Christmas Basket/Tree of Hope program. We would like to offer you the opportunity to become involved in our community in a positive way. All applicants are required to provide proof of income and expenses to determine eligibility. Income eligibility is based on the 2016 Federal Poverty Guideline. (Monthly: Family of 1= $11,880; 2= $16,020; 3=$20,160; 4= $24,300; 5= $28,440; 6= $32,580 etc.)
Last year BFA distributed Christmas presents and/or food baskets to 2068 individuals in Brunswick County. We depend on the support of the community to make this program successful. You can participate in several ways:
- Sponsor a Tree of Hope. This includes putting up and decorating a Christmas tree. BFA will provide you with tags to put on the tree with the age, sex, clothing sizes for seniors only, and gift wishes of an individual along with a code number. Participants choose a tag and purchase gifts and/or clothing for that person.
- Adopt one or more families, provide gifts for each family member under the age of 12 or 60 years of age and over. You may also provide a basket of food for Christmas dinner.
- Provide a variety of unwrapped gifts.
- Donate funds for the purchase of gifts or turkeys for the food baskets.
- Donate gift certificates that may be used to purchase gifts for those whose tags are not taken from the Tree of Hope (these are generally teenagers)
If your organization would be interested in participating in this program please call our office at 910-754-4766. We hope you will help us make Christmas merrier for the less fortunate in Brunswick County.
UPCOMING FUNDRAISING EVENTS
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Are you ready to be a part of an organization that is positively impacting the neighborhood in which you live and work?
Then check out ways to get involved.
Food & Shelter problems are closer to home than you think…