ONGOING FUNDRAISING EVENTS
B4B: Businesses for Brunswick Family Assistance
Christmas Distribution Angel Tree Program
Last year BFA distributed Christmas presents and/or food baskets to 1683 individuals in Brunswick County. We depend on the support of the community to make this program successful. You can participate in several ways:
- Sponsor a Tree of Hope. This includes putting up and decorating a Christmas tree. BFA will provide you with tags to put on the tree with the age, sex, clothing sizes for seniors only, and gift wishes of an individual along with a code number. Participants choose a tag and purchase gifts and/or clothing for that person.
- Adopt one or more families, provide gifts for each family member under the age of 12 or 60 years of age and over. You may also provide a basket of food for Christmas dinner.
- Provide a variety of unwrapped gifts.
- Donate funds for the purchase of gifts or turkeys for the food baskets.
- Donate gift certificates that may be used to purchase gifts for those whose tags are not taken from the Tree of Hope (these are generally teenagers)
If your organization would be interested in participating in this program please call our office at 910-754-4766. We hope you will help us make Christmas merrier for the less fortunate in Brunswick County.
UPCOMING FUNDRAISING EVENTS
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Are you ready to be a part of an organization that is positively impacting the neighborhood in which you live and work?
Then check out ways to get involved.